Parke-side cottage in Port
“Located opposite parklands and so close to nearby shopping and beaches, 75 Parkes could be your next home base. Featuring two bedrooms, long driveway and big backyard.”
• 2 bedroom house with back garage/shed
• Polished floors throughout
• Renovated bathroom and internal laundry
• Built-in robe and ceiling fan in main bedroom
• Large dining room and adjoining kitchen
• Level fully fenced yard – pets considered
Let’s take a look around. Those two bedrooms we mentioned? They have lovely polished floorboards and the main has a large wardrobe and ceiling fan for summer comfort. The bathroom has also been renovated, featuring bath under shower and plenty of natural light.
Meanwhile, the living is easy with a kitchen that has an oven and gas stove plus floating floors. It backs into the large dining room, and from here it’s a quick step through to the large back yard. Out here, a garage-sized shed offers storage aplenty, while pets (and you) will love the fenced and level yard.
It’s a simple floorplan in a good spot. And it’s definitely worth a look. Find out more about by contacting Dimosons Real Estate on 4258 0088 today!