“This property offers unique street-front potential in Port Kembla’s reawakened main shopping strip…”
• Excellent rental return of $200/wk
• Best priced shop in Port!
• Fantastic exposure on rejuvenated main strip
• Approximately 53sqm (more…)
“Combining dress-circle street appeal with quality finishes and a touch of luxury, this is one address you’ll be proud to call home.”
• 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family residence across two levels
• Located on the high side of a quiet street
• Covered back deck, separate balcony and private pool terrace
• State-of-the-art C-Bus smart lighting system (more…)
“When a property like this comes along with a great price tag and great potential, it’s worth taking a closer look…”
• 2-3 bedroom solid home on good sized block
• Separate lock up garage and space for boat/car/trailer
• Air Conditioned and loads of natural light
• Fenced yard for pets, kids or extensions (STCA) (more…)
“A block of land like this doesn’t come along every day. An impressive 1,777sqm – vacant, nestled in a leafy sought-after suburb and awaiting your big ideas.”
• Large ‘lifestyle-sized’ 1,777sqm block
• Private and sloping away from the street
• Surrounded by quality homes
• Big opportunity as a development site (STCA)
• Premium location!
A quick look on a map and you’ll see what all the fuss is about. This is simply a fantastic location, where the city meets nature – set amongst a range of quality existing homes and leafy parks. People take pride in their properties here – the perfect place for you to make your mark.
Sitting at the base of the escarpment, the city is mere minutes away. Even closer is the excellent shopping of Figtree, some of the region’s top schools, Wollongong hospital and the motorway north or south. Essentially, you have the best of both worlds: your own private sanctuary that’s tantalisingly close to everything.
With existing DA approval for a house, this is your chance to design your own slice of paradise or even dream up something bigger (STCA).
For more information on this exciting land opportunity, contact Robert Dimovski on 0418 868 978.
“This is a great street – so close to nature’s playground and with a block offering you loads of features and awesome potential.”
• 3 bedroom family home in quiet, sought-after street
• Original condition, solid home
• High ceilings and polished floors in living areas
• Fantastic yard, big enough for kids, extension (STCA) or both (more…)