“Get your foot in the door with this first home for you or your investment portfolio – with a location and features to suit nearly everyone.”
• 3 bedroom brick and cladding home
• Sitting on a good-sized 632m2 block
• Modern floor coverings and bright interiors
• Great storage, courtyard and backyard
• Excellent location for shopping, schools and more!
Any street in this area of town automatically has location going for it – and 43 Abercrombie is no exception. Situated just a around the corner from Figtree’s main shopping, plus an easy distance to top schools, the freeway, hospital, University and the new-look CBD, it’s the ideal base camp.
On site, you’ll be impressed with the amount of space outside – both in the vast paved area and child-friendly back yard, as well as plentiful under house storage and single garage. Up inside the house, the light and bright rooms give it a fresh and modern feel. Exposed beams and floating floors through the living areas adds warmth, and air conditioning keeps you comfy all year round.
Natural light floods in at every opportunity, and the home’s open plan layout and level of care makes adding value to the kitchen and bathroom areas a cinch. And there’s plenty of room to move in the three good-sized bedrooms, each with carpet and generous storage.
Get yourself into this sought-after suburb with this excellent opportunity. Contact Robert Dimovski today on 0418 868 978.
“Often people ask me to find them a house where they can add value or that features a separate granny flat. This offers both!”
• 3 bedroom original brick and tile home
• Quiet street, so close to shopping, transport and beaches
• Flat 677m2 block with huge potential
• Upgrade and add value the smart way
• Get creative and reap the rewards!
The word “jubilee” means a celebration, and purchasing this home on Jubilee will definitely give you reason to celebrate. Located close to Port’s main shopping, cafes and train station, plus a short drive to Westfield and world class beaches, its value begins with its location.
As for number 20 itself, this is your chance to stamp your mark on an original brick and tile home – with solid bones in need of 21st Century styling. It features 3 bedrooms and bathroom, as well as a floorplan that can be shaped to suit your blueprints.
Out the back, the large level yard offers yards of potential, and even features a separate potential granny flat/retreat/office – with full access to services and waiting for the right vision to add serious value.
Smart buyers need only apply – all the ingredients are here, and the recipe has been made successfully many times before. Now it’s just up to you to start mixing up your vision!
First home or first class rental opportunity? Start here. Inspect with your notebook of ideas by contacting Robert Dimovski on 0418 868 978.
“The quality here has to be seen to be believed. It’s second-to-none styling with a second living arrangement that demands a second look. Smart buying.”
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 kitchens
• Split level, immaculately renovated home
• Self-contained ‘teenage retreat’ downstairs
• Highest quality fixtures and fitting throughout
• Chef’s kitchen and superb luxe bathroom
• Quiet cul-de-sac location and landscaped grounds
• No expense spared – must be seen to appreciate the quality!
Every now and then a home comes along that captures the true essence of the word “immaculate”. With 17 Malcolm, you have found that – a surprise package which impresses at every turn.
First thing to note is the amazing lifestyle opportunity it represents – having been renovated from the ground up, including new wiring and plumbing, and with the smart addition of a fully separate downstairs living space.
And we mean ‘fully separate’ – with its own kitchen, laundry, bathroom and even its own meter box. Granny flat, teenage retreat or rental opportunity – live in one, rent the other, or embrace the investment opportunity here and rent both.
Quality craftsmanship is everywhere – from the chic floating floors and soft carpeting throughout to the modern LED lighting and contemporary colour scheme. Entertaining friends is a pleasure with the polyurethane main kitchen with soft-close drawers and large covered outdoor space that overlooks the yard.
After dinner, enjoy a soak in the freestanding tub or retire to one of the generous bedrooms – three upstairs, one downstairs. With storage aplenty and large open floorplan, it’s the ultimate companion for any family’s modern lifestyle.
This is truly a million dollar renovation – for less than half that! To view this quality property for yourself, simply contact Robert Dimovski on 0418 868 978.
“Compact, yet immaculate, this renovated 2-bedder is the perfect place for your first home or savvy investment – nothing to do but move on in.”
• Light and bright renovated interiors
• Polished timber floors throughout
• Modern kitchen and bathroom
• Excellent covered deck and level yard, plus garage (more…)
“Position and price are the heroes here, with this family friendly property ticking plenty of smart buying boxes and saving you loads of cash”
• Completely renovated from top to toe
• Huge 740sqm child friendly fenced yard
• Lockup garage plus carport
• Open living, separate modern kitchen and dining (more…)